skip to main | skip to sidebar

Adventures in France: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly

The true story of one woman's adventures while working at a American immersion summer camp in France. What will happen to her? Who will she meet along the way? Stay tuned for more details.

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

I Yearn For You Endlessly...

This is a screen saver saying on one of the computers here. I have no idea what it means.

Kids were brats today and I have lots to say, but the computers are totally down (aka really friggin slow) and I am so tired. I am so sorry, but I will have to catch you up tomorrow or Thursday...I don't know if I'll be physically and mentally able to post every day - as much as I would like to.

I have to go to bed.
Posted by Kelly Anne at 12:23 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Yo Yo Yo

Kelly Anne
View my complete profile

Past Craziness

  • ►  2006 (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ▼  2005 (71)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  August (17)
    • ►  July (27)
    • ▼  June (23)
      • Yikes, Stripes, Fruit Striped Gum!
      • Dirty Girl
      • Too Much Cheese
      • Sup My Peeps in GB, MPLS, and Elsewhere
      • Thèbe Welcomes Me
      • Done!
      • Le BOOM Etait Un Sucèss! (The BOOM Was A Success!)
      • It's Only After Lunch And I Might Die
      • I Can't Help It
      • I Yearn For You Endlessly...
      • Whew. (It's Been A Hell Of A Day)
      • Wish Me Luck
      • Happy Father's Day!
      • One More - You Addicts Are Lucky Tonight
      • Last One Until Tomorrow, I Promise!
      • I Know, I'm Longwinded, I Can't Help It
      • 3 AM and I Wanna Go to Bed...My Motto, Courtesy of...
      • FINALLY!
      • Bienvenue à Paris! (Welcome to Paris!)
      • Blogs: Good for the Soul
      • The Anticipation Creeps In
      • Eight Days Out
      • Green Bay: My Home, But Not For Long...
    • ►  May (1)