Wednesday, August 10, 2005

An Ode To My Ever-Cautious Mother

Mother, Mother, you are funny,
Always worrying when it's sunny.
Don't you fret, Mom, it's all good,
I'd be more specific if I could.

Making out is very normal,
The definition need not be formal.
The Grandmas asked and I will tell,
Don't act like you aren't so well.

A family blog this is, I know,
I'm informing people as I go.
Education is essential,
And I am full of good potential.

So everyone, take the lead,
And shield your eyes if you dare not read
The so-called rubbish I have typed,
I'll guarantee it's not all hyped.

But remember this if at all,
I am having a friggin ball.
Sorry if I've offended you
But...my life is way too cool not to be broadcasted to the whole wide world and celebrated among all cultures through and through!

2 comments:

radmom413 said...

Kelly - The Ode to your Mother is SWEET! I love it....and I love that you are so open about your European adventure, altho I am sure I wouldn't be saying that if it was Steph or Melissa! I think I need Depends when I read your blog because I am always dying of laughter and am always thinking, "OMG, I wonder what Janice thinks of this?" :) Hugs....your summer rocks and so do you! Cindy D.

Pedro Santo Tirso said...

Great!!! We are loving your blog here in Portugal!