Sorry I haven't written in a few days, it's just that while I was in Bordeaux, I posted a really long entry and it didn't publish. Needless to say, I was pissed and when thqt happens, I don't want to post at all for a few days. I just get annoyed at the program.
So...my two days in Bordeaux made the list of top twenty best moments of my life. Seriously, I had an absolute blast there: shopping, eating, chatting, acting like a real person for 2 days (because seriously I live in a fake place while at American Village). I will tell more about my time there later, but right now, I just want to tell you all that I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE YOU IN 5 DAYS! Can you believe the summer is already finished? I am totally shocked; it's blasphemy! I am sad to leave Thèbe and France altogether, but really, really, ridiculously excited to see everyone when I return! I am pumped to have a car and a cell phone and friends and family and FREEDOM! I am anxious to not have to work 15 hours and always have to ask, "Is there anything else that I need to do?" I am super excited to do my OWN THING and not have to worry about watching 50 out-of-control, screaming children! I am ready to speak the same language with everyone I meet and not get nervous to order at a restaurant! I can't wait to sleep and do whatever I want and not be controlled by the American Village daily schedule! I am excited to return to talking in terms of days of the week instead of theme days (Translation: Today would be Friday, NOT Halloween)! So many things to look forward to! (I can't wait to be called by my REAL name!)
Okay, I gotta go eat some Vomit (sheperds pie colored green) and Blood & Guts (vanilla ice cream with raspberry sauce) for dinner! Miss you like the Dark Lord missed the ring of power in Lord of the Rings!
Koko (Today at Congress, Silver Tornado's brain got switched with Dave's brain - the host of the Travel Game - by a mad scientist for Halloween, so I am Dave now in Silver Tornado's body...confusing, I know. Also, while I was away, they told the children that Silver Tornado was getting a butt implant. Nice.)
Friday, August 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Kel - I sure have enjoyed reading your blog this summer!! When people ask me what I read over the summer I say "Adventures in France: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly" and they look at me strangely and ask who wrote it! LOL. Hope to see you when you are home. Your mom and I are off to our Idol concert on Tuesday night, which I am really looking forward to....we had a blast at our "other" Kelly's concert a couple weeks ago. Safe travels home!!!
Post a Comment